Welcome to my journey

I design art quilts, table runners, table toppers, mug rugs, place mats, wall hangings, and quilts and sell them on Etsy. I sew from chosen patterns and well as create unique patterns for custom and commission work.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

More Commitment

I have a digital design student coming over on Thursday.  I am going to show her my blog, Etsy shop, Pinterest pages, and my pattern ideas.  I am hoping she can help me develop a consistent look that I can use for these pages as well as business cards, thank-you cards and pattern packaging.  I have worked with Monica through the school year at the pre-school where we work.  She is hardworking, funny, and most of all, young!  I would like a fresh modern look.  I need pictures of my process and updated photos of my quits and items for sale.  I also told her that my having to meet with her regularly commits me to deadlines, something I really need.  Welcome Monica!