Welcome to my journey

I design art quilts, table runners, table toppers, mug rugs, place mats, wall hangings, and quilts and sell them on Etsy. I sew from chosen patterns and well as create unique patterns for custom and commission work.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Moving Forward

I'm committed to create my first pattern for publication.  I purchased EQ7, Electric Quilt 7 to help with drawing.  There is a steep learning curve, but that is because I am jumping straight in with drawing the original design.

I have tried coloring and editing established patterns that are in the quilt libraries. That is fun.  I could sit and play with that feature for hours!  But I need to focus on reality and learn the harder stuff.  I think once I get going it will all fall into place.


I bet you're wondering what the new pattern looks like.  Hint... it involves heaven and earth....


More anon.