Welcome to my journey

I design art quilts, table runners, table toppers, mug rugs, place mats, wall hangings, and quilts and sell them on Etsy. I sew from chosen patterns and well as create unique patterns for custom and commission work.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Still thinking

   I'm still doodling and completely frustrated.  A waited a few days for a product to arrive that would solve all my problems.  It only solved one of them.  I need an outline of something, but in enough detail that I need stabilizer and the ability to thread paint.  It's all in white and that is proving to be a problem as any marking seems to show. 
  I would like to use water soluble stabilizer on top of the fabric, but what do I mark the design with?  I seem to be missing something very important and my perusal of the quilting world on the internet is proving unsuccessful thus far.
  I want to do something amazing and can't find the right process to amaze myself with.  Boy, when I find the right product and success, I will shout from the rooftops!