Welcome to my journey

I design art quilts, table runners, table toppers, mug rugs, place mats, wall hangings, and quilts and sell them on Etsy. I sew from chosen patterns and well as create unique patterns for custom and commission work.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Creaters of bliss

I wonder about artists.  When I am lost in my quilting, there is nothing going on around me.  Life gets much simpler.  There are lots of things I suspose I should worry about, but I am learning more and more that the control of my life is not in my hands.  Thus the love for art and the challenge to see if I can create in fabric what I see in my head - can i control my hand enough to create a vsion.  Is that how you fellow artisits see your art?

some examples of my art can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/GrammiesInspirations