Welcome to my journey

I design art quilts, table runners, table toppers, mug rugs, place mats, wall hangings, and quilts and sell them on Etsy. I sew from chosen patterns and well as create unique patterns for custom and commission work.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Variety

I seem to have one of everything in my shop.  Today it's a tiny bag, large enough to hold a pair of ballet slippers, a drink and a towel.  Simple to make..should I make more?  The fabric is actually vintage, though I think the manufacturer is still printing the design.


I like to keep trying new things or playing with new fabrics.  I think it's the fabric that drives me.  No, I KNOW it's the fabric that drives me.  That's the real reason why I make one of something.  the fabric never speaks twice about its possibilities.  http://etsy.me/enpp5y