Welcome to my journey

I design art quilts, table runners, table toppers, mug rugs, place mats, wall hangings, and quilts and sell them on Etsy. I sew from chosen patterns and well as create unique patterns for custom and commission work.

Friday, May 28, 2010

My dad was in World War II, my brother in Viet Nam. Where I grew up in Vermont, there was a Memoiral Day parade ever year. I was either in the band or my Girl Scout troop. There was a service on the town common and I remember taps and Flanders Field where the poppies grow. I have always had a love for my country and the freedoms it provides me. I made this quilt with those values in mind and pray that we do not give them up to lesser values that slowly eat away at those freedoms.


www.amyscreativeside.com/2010/05/bloggers-quilt-festival-spring-2010.html